Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rock Your Resolution Challenge - done!

I haven't won a contest yet, but maybe I'll be lucky this time. MapMyFitness routinely publishes fitness challenges which, by completing these challneges, enters the participant into contests for prizes. This particular one - Rock Your Resolution Challenge - required  participants to commit to doing and logging at least 10 workouts (of at least 30 minutes each of a fitness activity - e.g., running, walking, cycling, hiking, etc.) for a 30-day period between January 1 and March 10, 2013, to be eligible to win one of five $200 prize packages.

Well, this was certainly a challenge I knew I could handle - in fact I completed my 10 workouts in 11 days.  The drawing for the prizes will be in a few days - I just hope Lady Luck is with me (LOL).


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home