Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Getting ...



Well,  the hot spring weather we are so accustomed to here has finally arrived.  And as the temperature rises, the running seems to be getting harder.  My co-worker and struggled some this afternoon - but we kept on going.  We have just one week before our Cotton Row 10K and we figured the run should be somewhat easier than these training runs since the run would be early(ier) in the day (7:00 am) as opposed to afternoon. Also, we should be well rested as opposed to running after work when you're exhausted from the 'hustle and bustle' of the day.  My knee pained me some, but I kept going - not pushing it too hard,  I probably won't run any more this week, but hopefully will try to spend some time in the pool working out.
Stats:
4.5 mi, 1:16:07 (pace - 16:55/mil), 456 cal
 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home