Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 3 - Stepback (but only minor)

Just finished week 3 on Weight Watchers - weigh in last Saturday (1/29/2011) was disappointing (gained 1.6 lbs).  Thought I had a handle on the program - although I probably ate more carbs (particularly breads) than I've had since starting the program.  I was on travel for work (in San Antonio), so I made a conscious decision to stay away from the rich cheesy Mexican/TexMex foods, BBQ, etc. that this southwestern city is known for and stuck with simple sandwiches, or soup and house salad, for lunch and dinner.  I tracked my points as actually as I could (given some of the meals weren't in the food guides so I had to make some guesses) and even get in some extra workouts. 

Next week will be better!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home