Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weight Watchers - week 2

This week I had a smaller weight loss, 1 lb, which is still in the right direction - SOUTH!  One theory I have about why such a modest weight loss is that I splurged that Saturday following my weigh-in, packing  on 3 lbs in the process.  Mom and I went to Ryan's for a late birthday celebration for her.  When I say 'splurge', I mean I consumed (or accounted for) a significant number of my Weekly Allowance and Activity points - but I eat any desserts or fried foods, but made other 'not-so-smart' choices, such as pork roast (not the lean cut), but few vegetables (salad, etc.).  I wonder that, if I had not decided to take such a deep plunge, my weight loss would have been more? HMM?  I can't dwell on what have been - I must focus on what can be!  You will be seeing less of me next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home