Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Family the Worked Out Together Stays Healthy Together!

Worked out with 'Moms' this afternoon.  She had total knee replacement a few weeks ago, so she stills in doing outpatient therapy.  'Moms' asked the therapist about working out in the pool and the therapist thought that would be a great idea.  So we went to the gym this afternoon and did a little 15-min pool workout.  Then we finished with 15 more minutes of aerobic workout - 'Moms' on the recumbent bike and me on the elliptical machine.

I'm usually very intense when I'm working out, but I dropped a 'nosh' working out with 'Moms'.  It was fun to workout with her again.  Can't wait for her to totally recoup - maybe she can run a marathon with me one day - LOL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home