Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Battled the humidity to do a tempo run & the humidity won

Well, I attempted a tempo run this evening, but the humidity didn't cooperate. Also, the route I took this time had more hills (at least more elevations) than I usually run - which was a good change. I walked 5:00, then ran 5:00 - for almost 40:00.  I really wanted to walk 5:00, then run about 10:00-15:00, but I just couldn't run more than 5:00 at a time.   I was soaking wet with sweat when I finished!

I'm still using a workout tracking app on my phone (Adidas micoach), which syncs your workouts online on the website - Adidas micoach site.  It's not as versatile as most of the high-end GPS trainers/fitness watches - but it does give you some very good stats.   Here's a screen shot of one of the graphs generated for my run this evening:





I would highly recommend the site to anyone who doesn't want to/can't afford those watches.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home