Saturday, April 28, 2012

AM run through the neighorhood

STATS - 3.8 mi, 57:17 (pace - 15:03/mi), 740 cal

Well, after spending this past week on travel for work and only working just once (Tuesday), I decided to take a morning run through the neighborhood. (Lord knows I need to burn off all those carbs I consumed during the during the week - LOL!)

It was too bad - there were a few moderate hills - which was a good thing since I'll have to conquer Cardiac Hill again in the Peachtree.

I'd been walking all week long in high heels and my knees were a little sore and achy.  So I wrapped the left one with the KT Pro Tape, but I didn't wrap the right one.  This helped a lot.  I should have wrapped the right too (it pained a little but not enough where I could attempt a slow 'wun').

PS: This put me over the top for the 1st MapMyRun.com Rock N Roll Challenge - run 13.1 miles in 2 weeks!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home