Sunday, July 8, 2012

50 BY 50!

Well, it's July 8th.  Getting closer to a milestone birthday - 50, the half-century mark. WOW!  That's 10 months, 47 weeks, 304 days away.  Not much time at all. And while I have reasonably good health (thank you, God), I haven't yet reached my weight goal.  I really have put forth the effort I needed to, but that changes now.  Today starts my 50 by 50 campaign - lose 50 pounds by my 50th birthday. Losing about 1 pound a week is not too ambitious - to some, it may even seem almost laughable.  But considering the pitfalls of the long holiday season ahead of me - it's a smart strategy.  Besides, permanent weight loss is much more achievable and sustainable when it's done slowly. 

Check out my progress by looking for the Looking Good, Girlfriend! ticker.

REMEMBER - the tortoise, not the hare, won the race!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home