Thursday, December 27, 2012

Home Workout: 25:00 on X-slider

Looks like an easy machine, huh? Definitely not!  I was sweating about 10:00 into my workout.  And I could feel the burn in my thighs. I believe with consistent use my thighs will get smaller (of course, these exercise machines are good only if you use them - LOL)!

I used my heart rate watch and pedometer to get some stats on my workout:



Heart rate watch: 80 cal

MIO Sport









                                                        


Pedometer:  40 cal, 0.36 mi, 1.17 mph, 826 steps


Sportline Traq Pedometer


(I haven't calibrated the pedometer yet - using the default setting for now - so I'm not confident that these measurements are accurate.)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home