Sunday, February 3, 2013

Early Sunday AM run

Got up at 5:45 this morning to join my relay team to train for the Mercedes Marathon relay.  However, I checked the website after coming home from my run to found out that the registration for the relay had  closed (and my team hadn't registered yet).  Although I'm disappointed, I'll still train for the 5K (doubt I could run the half - just haven't put in enough miles with just 2 weeks away to be ready for it).

Did run 4.16 mi, 59:55 (14:24/mi), 804 cal (adidas micoach app)

Splits
Mile 1 - 14:15
Mile 2 - 28:09 (13;54)
Mile 3 - 42:12 (14:03)
Mile 4 - 57:39 (15:27)
Mile 4.16 - 59:55 (13:52)

You'll notice that mile 4 was much slower than the other splits.  Well, I didn't run the full route with everyone else.  I ran 2 miles and planned to go back so I could pick up my team mates at the 6-mile mark. Well, even with a map and directions, I got off course (LOL)! Anyway, I decided just to run from the point where I was and get back in enough time so my team mates wouldn't be waiting too long on me.  I guess I should have used my GPS on my phone next time! (LOL)

Mercedes Marathon relay training (pace)
 
Mercedes Marathon relay training (speed)


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home