Sunday, April 8, 2012

Long(er) Run - Pushing the Envelope

6.51 mi, 1:22:56 (pace 12.14/mi), 1227 cal
Ran through a local running trail (Jemison Park).  Got a slow start (GPS app on phone had trouble locating signal - the tree cover in the trail is somewhat thick but skies were clear; had to restart several times). Anyway, once I got started I ran/walk 2:00/3:00 for most of the time. The app even lost the GPS signal about 1.25 mi into the run, but it did pick up the signal again after another 2 mi. I really surprised myself. I planned to do only 5 mi, but I was really feeling good and my knees were holding out so I decided to go a little farther. My left started to hurt some so I decided to stop - I had made 6.51 at that point!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home