Monday, January 14, 2013

Heavy-lifting (sorta) - Strength training workout

Mom and I went to the gym tonight for a modest strength training workout.  I tried not to be tough on her since she hadn't worked out in awhile (LOL).  I have to give her 'props' for sticking in there with me.

1st - warmup on the bike - 15:00, 2.78 miles, 71 cal

Exercise (wt/reps/sets)
Bicep curls - 30/10/3
Tricep extensions - 30/10/3
Inner thigh - 50/25/3
Outer thigh - 50/25/3
Leg extension - 25/10/2
Seated leg curls - 40/15/2
Ab crunch - 20/15/3

Below is a favorite of mine for doing crunches.  It's a MTS Ab Crunch by Hammer Strength.  I really like this one because I can really feel my abs working.  If your gym doesn't have one, ask them to get one.

Instructional Video on Hammer Strength MTS Ab Crunch Machine

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home