Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday morning training for Tour de Brewers


I speed-walked with a good friend to train for Tour de Brewers run on the 16th  [local running store - Fleet Feet - sponsoring '10K' (6-mi) run which take course by several of the local breweries - in time for St. Paddy's Day too]. 

1st Tour de Brewers Run (9/15/2012)

The course I planned to do was 7.07 mi, but I strayed off the planned route.  Anyway, this was still great workout.

6.76 mi, 1:41:47 (pace 15:01/mi), 1044 cal (heart rate watch)

Although I'm stiff now (about 2 hours since walking), my knee is not as much as pain - maybe I should train more with my friend.  She's a very fast power-walker (I know I was slowing her down this morning, but I'm glad she stuck with me).

Course map

Elevation Map 1

Elevation Map 2

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home