Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Double Duty Day

Today I pulled double duty by walking at lunch then jogging after work.

Having only 30:00 for lunch, a co-worker and I walked about 2 miles (1.94 mi - per my smartphone GPS app - Trimble Outdoors AllSport GPS).  It certainly was hot at noon, but we managed to get through it. Since I'm training for the Statute to Statute 15K in less than 2 weeks, we hit a couple of hills.

I used the Trimble App this time since the app generates some neat charts and graphics to analysis your workout - you can actually retrieve them from the Trimble website (unlike the Adidas micoach which generates charts and graphs as well, but only on your smartphone).

 



Apparently I didn't get enough 'punishment' at lunch since another co-worker and I took a long jog after work.  Again we followed most of the hilly course we took on Monday and added a little more distance (6.2 mi, 1:48:00, 987 cal - distance and time based on co-worker's Garmin and cal based on my fitness watch).

WHO'S BAD!!!

(OH that Epsom salt hot soak was so G-O-O-D!!!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home