Monday, April 8, 2013

ELEVATING MY TRAINING (training run #2 for Statute to Statute run)

Well, I jogged this afternoon after work with one of my co-workers.  I told her that my goals today were 2-fold:  distance and hills.  I wasn't as much concerned about my time as I was with these 2 factors.  I haven't gotten in much mileage in the last couple of weeks (rain, cold, illness, work, etc.) and my 15K (Statute to Statute - which is a very hilly course I have been told) is a couple of weeks.  So if I had any chance of even finishing that race, I really need to crunch up the miles and the hills. 

Well, I think we really gave ourselves a great workout.  My favorite GPS app on my phone won't boot up (Adidas micoach) so I relied on my co-worker Garmin watch (looked like she had the FR70 (has most features I think I would use - my co-worker since very impressed with it).

5.54 mi, 1:33:00 - not bad at all!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home