Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Running Bye-Week: Just Cross-Training (Day 1)

I'm still a little sore and stiff from yesterday's 10K (and my knee is somewhat achy).  So I am using this a bye-week - no running, just cross-training.  This evening I made a relatively easy ride on the stationary bike at the Y.  This was the combination exercise bike (Matrix Fitness). 
This time I used the Virtual Trainer feature which consists of videos of actual bike trails and rides.

 
 
I took the California Coast Bike Ride.  Along with the video, there was a rolling script with information about the trail.  It really helped pass the time along that otherwise would have been a boring ride.
 




Stats - 30:00, 5.78 mi (pace - 5:10/mi), 137 cal

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home