Thursday, December 31, 2015

Reflections of Another Year - 2015

As 2015 comes to a close, I'm taking time to reflect on these past 365 days. Unfortunately, I haven't reached any of my goals.  No weigh loss (weigh gain, ugh), didn't exercise as much as I wanted to, etc. I stop blogging early in 2015 - I think blogging was a big part of my success in past years. At least I didn't wait to start on my goals for next year.  I joined a gym and worked out the day after Christmas.  I even worked out today, the last day of the year (a 30:00 treadmill run ) - hopefully sparking me to continue in 2016.



I'm not giving up.  We all have setbacks.  It's important that we get back in the game - the sooner, the better.

My manta for  2016!

Hope you'll follow me on my #FITNEWYOU journey!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home