Saturday, March 31, 2012

RUMPSHAKER!

Rumpshaker 5K, 44:02, 614 cal (pace, 14:12/mil)
Well, I got off to a late start this AM. Went to GA last night for a lottery ticket and got home late. After waking up late, I rushed to the race only to get there about 20 minutes before the start and to park about 3 blocks. I hadn't picked up my race package prior to the race. Fortunately, I called one of my running pals who was already there to pick up my package for me. It took a few minutes for me to finally find her to get my package. Once I got my race number picked on, I had to rush back to my car to drop off the rest of the package and get back before the gun went of!! I made it with a few minutes to share!! WHEW!!!
My breathing was too bad to get, but my legs did not want to cooperate! But I made it though!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home